Follow what’s happening:
- Solo show. JACQUES HONDELATTE, arc en rêve centre d'architecture, Bordeaux, FR. 15.03 — 27.05.2018
- Group show. PETER MARKLI and HANS JOSEPHSOHN, 'a conjunction'. Hauser & Wirth Somerset, UK. 30.09.2017 — 01.01.2018
- Solo Show. OFFICE Kersten Geers David Van Severen | Everything Architecture. Arc-en-Rêve, Bordeaux. 03.11.2016 to 26.03.2017
- Group show. OFFICE Kersten Geers David van Severen with 3 other Belgian practices. EUTOPIA is curated by plusofficearchitects and Joeri De Bruyn. Exhibition: EUtopia: the Possibility of an Island
Oct 20th 2016 until Jan 17th 2017, Museum M, Leuven.
- ART FAIR. 27—28.09.2016. PAREIDOLIE - International Contemporary Drawing Fair. With Tony Fretton, Lars Lerup and OFFICE Kersten Geers David Van Severen
- Group show. OFFICE Kersten Geers David Van Severen, 'Bravoure', Venice Biennal, Belgian Pavilion, Giardini, Venice. Exhibition curated by Vylder Vinck Taillieu. 28.05.2016 until 27.11.2016
- Solo show. OFFICE Kersten Geers David Van Severen ‘Drawings by OFFICE Kersten Geers David Van Severen', gta exhibition, HIL building, campus Hönggerbergh, ETH Zürich. 21.04 to 20.05.2016
- Solo show. OFFICE Kersten Geers David Van Severen 'Everything Architecture', 04.03 until 29.06.2016, Bozar, Brussels
- ART FAIR. 29—30.09.2015. PAREIDOLIE - International Contemporary Drawing Fair. With Peter Märkli and Pier Vittorio Aureli
- Solo show. ALEXANDER BRODSKY 'Works', Tchoban Foundation, Berlin. 14.03 — 07.06.2015
- PRESS. 10.10.2014. Pier Vittorio Aureli | The Marriage of Reason and Squalor In D'Architecture. http://www.darchitectures.com/pier-vittorio-aureli-concevoir-sans-composer-a2107.html
- BOOK. The Marriage of Reason and Squalor - Drawings for Non-Compositional Architecture. Catalogue published by Black Square Press on the occasion of the Pier Vittorio Aureli exhibition at Betts Project. Introduction by Pier Vittorio Aureli - 33 drawings - afterword by Thomas Weaver.
- Solo show. PETER MARKLI. Drawings from 1980 to today. 7.10 - 31.10.2014. Maria HIL 46.1, ETH, Zurich.
- Group show. Peter Märkli. Spatial Positions 8: Cooperations. Group show with Diener & Diener, Martin Steinmann / Josef Felix Müller; Peter Märkli / Josephsohn. 6.09 - 19.10.2014. SAM, Basel. www.sam-basel.org
- Solo show. Alexander Brodsky studio hosts a solo presentation of drawings by Peter Märkli. 17 June - 17 July 2014, Moscow.
- PRESS. Peter Märkli exhibition in d'architectures French magazine -June 2014 special edition, p.43- by Karine Dana.
- BOOK LAUNCH. Accattone #1, A new magazine on architecture. Thursday 29 May, 6 - 9pm at Betts Project. Press release pdf. Accattone is an independent editorial project based in Brussels. It is a dedicated space for architecture documents: an interview, a visual essay, a drawing, are laid out as fragments of a montage transversal to the issue. Contents are manipulated mostly through their visual condition. From their sheer confrontation, several themes emerge. The printed format and its slow periodicity combine the characteristics of the work-in-progress with the finiteness of the object. Accattone #1 features artists and architects dealing with found forms, state transformations and 1:1 scale models.
- LECTURE. City and Living Space, a lecture by Peter Märkli. Wednesday 14 May 2014, 7 pm at London Metropolitan University | The CASS, London. The lecture will be published as the 2nd book in the series titled Baukunst. Following the lecture there will be the launch of a new book about works by the Architecture Research Unit: Baukunst 01, Florian Beigel and Philip Christou The Idea of City.